A minimum spend is required the day of the event to rent the space-this may include wine, beer or food purchased from us. This is to reserve the space only. We do not provide table service. We are happy to set-up food purchased through our kitchen. Catered food would be an extra expense paid for by the group.
We ask that a group please call or email in advance to make arrangements as we are taking group events on a case-by-case basis due to our lack of a private event room. We do not schedule events during our music events – Fridays after 5 pm, Saturdays after 2 pm or Sundays after 2 pm as we do not have an alternate indoor space to host events when the music is inside. A minimum spend is required the day of the event.
Please email email@example.com to make advance arrangements for your group.
- Bachelorette Group
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Corporate Events
- Group/Club Meetings
- Christmas Parties
- Teambuilding Events
Without advance notice we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate your group. Groups over 20 that do not set up with the event planner in advance will be charged a fee the day of the group visiting the winery.
At this time, we do not have a private space to host wedding ceremonies or receptions or class reunions until well into the future.
- A $150 nonrefundable deposit is required within this fifteen (15) day period to secure the event date. This amount is deducted from the total amount due. All fees must be paid in full no later than at the conclusion of the event.
- The winery will be open during events. Setup or layout may not interfere with Ziegler Winery operations, guest experience, or visitor safety at any time.
- Carry-ins of food or beverage are prohibited. Food must be store bought and/or catered through a licensed caterer. If you cater in food- caterer or group will be responsible for food set-up and clean-up. Our staff is not responsible for catering responsibilities unless food is purchased through our kitchen.If our staff has to clean-up, you will be charged a clean-up fee.We do not have a liquor license and CAN NOT serve liquor for your event. All food must be pre-approved by Ziegler Winery staff prior to event. Catering fees may apply. Cash bars will be organized through Ziegler Winery. Wine must be our in-house wine and craft beer.
- All attendees under 21 must be with a parent or guardian. Ziegler Winery reserves the right to ID all guests who appear underage and will not serve them alcoholic beverages.
- During winter months the winery has music on Saturday afternoons and from April 1 to September 30 on Friday Evenings and Saturday and Sunday afternoons – in the event of poor weather, the music will be played inside. The music generally is scheduled from the time period of 2-6 pm. We encourage our groups to enjoy the music during events!
We have an exceptional staff waiting to make your event a great success. To further inquire or book your event today please fill out the Event Request Form below.
Event Request Form