A minimum spend is required the day of the event to rent the space-this may include wine, beer, food and non-alcoholic beverages purchased from us. This is to reserve the space only. Table service is not provided. We are happy to set-up food purchased through our kitchen. Catered food is an extra expense that must be pre-approved prior to the day of the event and set up and paid for by the group.
Please fill out the event inquiry form and our event planner will respond by email to make arrangements. Event scheduling is done on a case-by-case basis due to our lack of a private event room. No events are scheduled during our music events on Fridays after 5 pm, Saturdays after 2 pm or Sundays after 2 pm as we do not have an alternate indoor space to host events when the music takes place inside. A minimum spend is required the day of the event and a credit card must be presented at the start of the event.
Please fill out the Event Inquiry Form by clicking the link above to share details of your event. Our event planner will contact you within 7 days of your inquiry. Examples of events we host are:
- Bachelorette Group
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Corporate Events
- Group/Club Meetings
- Christmas Parties
- Teambuilding Events
At this time, we do not have a private space to host wedding ceremonies or receptions, rehearsal dinners, class reunions, or groups over 100 people.
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required at least 30 days prior to the event to secure the event date. This amount is deducted from the total amount due. All fees must be paid in full no later than at the conclusion of the event. A credit card must be presented and held by us until the conclusion of the event.
- The winery will be open during events. Setup or layout must not interfere with Ziegler Winery operations, guest experience, or visitor safety at any time.
- Carry-ins of food or beverage are prohibited. Food must be purchased from a licensed vendor/store and/or catered through a licensed caterer. All food must be pre-approved by Ziegler Winery staff prior to event. In certain circumstances, catering fees may apply. If catering is preferred- caterer or group will be responsible for food set-up and clean-up. Our staff is not responsible for catering responsibilities unless food is purchased through our kitchen. If cleaning by our staff is required at a catered event, a cleaning fee will be charged. We do not have a liquor license and CAN NOT serve liquor at event. Cash bars will be organized through Ziegler Winery. Wine must be our in-house wine. We have craft beer choices from two local breweries.
- All event attendees under 21 must be with a parent or guardian. Ziegler Winery reserves the right to ID all guests who appear underage and will not serve them alcoholic beverages.
- During winter months the winery has music on Saturday afternoons and from April 1 to September 30 on Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday afternoons – in the event of bad weather, music will be played indoors. Music is usually scheduled between 2:00pm and 6:00pm. We encourage our groups to enjoy the music before or after their events.
We have an excellent staff ready to help make your event a success. To further inquire or book your event today please fill out the Event Request Form below.
Event Request Form